On Her Way Back
On Her Way Back is a self-help book to support “Returners” – women who are journeying back to the workforce after an extended leave of absence. The book is a collaborative effort from the woman-owned and -staffed executive recruiting agency, Right Executive Search. Returners get the best of both worlds in this book, which is chock-full of information on how, in one’s 40s and 50s, to conduct a strategic, successful job search and renew a career in midlife.
This book provides guidance to Returners on how to:
- Learn more about what you’re qualified to do after an extended leave. Identify your transferable skills achieved while on leave and streamline your search within targeted job titles, industries, and employers.
- Wordsmith and design attention-grabbing, keyword-packed career documents such as your resume, cover letter, and thank-you notes.
- Utilize today’s social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, during your job search.
- Organize your job search so that every minute is used effectively.
- Prepare for the interview. Today’s interviews are not like they were 10, or even 5 years ago. Learn how to anticipate and answer questions used in today’s interview strategies.
- Empower yourself! Women in the 40s to 60s age range can and quite frequently DO obtain successful “outside” careers after being the “in home” CEO for many years.
This book gives a competitive edge with advice from women who are Executive Recruiters, who scour resumes and credentials, and are usually sitting at the employer’s side of the interview table.
As a bonus, the book includes access to a customizable Job Search Workbook with career document templates and a “ready to go” file that organizes a job search from job targets, job sites, application tracking, employer contacts, networking organizations, and much more!
Are you a woman aiming to be “On Her Way Back” sometime soon? What are you waiting for?